Life's Abundance is a brand that DOGnormous trusts to produce a healthy diet for your dog. We can safely offer this brand because there has been zero recalls, has added probiotics for a continued healthy digestive system and all the USA sourced proteins your dogs could dream of. There are many added benefits to a healthier diet, and the greatest benefit is a healthy pet, that will stay with us longer. Who doesn't want that?
Another great perk, is you don't have to buy it in store from us. You can always purchase it online and have it delivered fresh to your door!
Wholesome and nourishing dog foods, nutrition supplements and a brand you can trust. Life's Abundance is made from our own farms in Ohio and New York! Check out the product selection online, and feel free to ask us any questions. While we only work with dogs, we do carry cat foods and treats online, but not in person. We will be happy to help you out with a custom order if you need to feed 2 types of fur kids.
All Life Stages Dog Food
A holistically balanced kibble made for all stages of life. Don't be fooled, not all grains are bad for dogs, but you can bet that there isno corn, wheat or corn/wheat glutens in this recipe. It has a collection of high quality proteins, and balanced with omegas, vitamins, and minerals.
All Life Stages *Grain Free*
A premium, grain-free food, formulated for all stages of life. This bag is packed with nourishing, high-quality ingredients, and then perfectly balanced with all of the proteins, omega-3s, vitamins, minerals and other important nutrients pet kids need to thrive, without the grains.
Healthy Pet Brand Comparison
Who Makes your pet food?
You might be surprised to learn who is in the Pet Food Business today. The same companies that make many of your household items like toothpaste, potato chips, laundry detergent, and more, are also making the majority of pet foods in the commercial marketplace. Here is a small list for you to be aware of...
- Proctor and Gamble – Iams and Eukanuba
- Colgate/Palmolive – Science Diet
- Del Monte – Gravy Train, Natures Recipe, Kibbles and Bits
- Diamond – Kirkland, Chicken Soup, Nutra Gold, any many others
- Nestle - Purina products
- Mars – Royal Canin, Pedigree, Sensible Choice
Although there is nothing particularly wrong with the fact that these large companies are now in the pet food business, the real consideration is whether or not you choose to purchase your pet’s food from a company whose primary focus is not pet food vs. a company whose primary focus is pet food. The question simply boils down to, who do you trust to feed your pet?
Life’s Abundance pet foods are the careful creation of renowned formulator and Holistic Veterinarian, Dr. Jane Bicks, whose primary focus is pet health and nutrition. She is the author of three books on pet care and nutrition and has served on professional boards including the Cornell Feline Health Center. Dr. Jane served as the President of the Veterinary Medical Association in NYC and was appointed by former Mayor Rudolph Giuliani to help start one of the largest animal shelters in the United States. She has also appeared on many network television and cable programs and numerous radio stations as a veterinary expert.
Dr. Jane is dedicated to the creation and advancement of the purest pet products she can make and has a mission to help pets live a longer, healthier, happier life. Her food is carefully made every couple of days and is quickly and carefully shipped to your home within weeks of manufacturing. The ingredients are routinely inspected for safety and are purchased from strict, reliably consistent sources.
How is Your Pet Food Sold?
This may not appear to be important on the surface but it is vitally important in knowing whether or not you are buying a quality product. Most pet foods are sold through either grocery or pet food stores. This presents a few challenges that cannot be overlooked.
- Competition for Shelf Space and Low Price – Ever wonder why there are so many varieties of pet foods from the same pet food manufacturer – small kibble, large chunk, medium breed, active lifestyle, indoor cat, etc, etc… Could it be that the more varieties a pet food company has, the more shelf space they can dominate and catch your eye? This kind of fierce competition also creates price wars which may cause corners to be cut on ingredient quality.
- Inadequate Education – Buying your pet food from a store oftentimes leaves you just as much “in the dark” about your choices as when you walked in. Can you really expect a retail store to offer an expert analysis on all of the pet foods they carry? Most of the time you are directed to the food that is on sale or the one that most people are buying.
- Outdated Food – Try this simple test. Go to any pet store and start checking expiration dates on the bags of pet food. Chances are you will find many pet foods that are set to expire in the near future. You will also notice that most every pet food has a two year shelf life. Why is that? Does this mean that pet food companies are expecting their foods to be on the market two full years before they are purchased? Would you rather buy a fresh bag of food or one that is two years old?
Life’s Abundance is NOT sold in large quantities in stores and therefore is not subject to the dictates of the commercial market place. We only make the best formula’s for your pet, price it accordingly, and educate our customers through websites, DVD’s, conference calls with Dr. Jane Bicks, newsletters and an educated sales force. We also deliver the freshest product in the industry which provides higher nutrition, and safety. On average, when your food arrives at your door, that food is only a month old from it's make date. It still holds the same shelf life, but this way you have no questions as to how fresh your kibble is. Open the bag, take a smell and tell me it does not smell more fresh than the other brands. And since your dog's nose is it's greatest strength. Why not give them a fresher meal with great taste and smells.